I facilitate workshops on a variety of topics that fuse life's lesson's with humor and perspective. I've facilitated workshops on "microaggressions", social awareness, self-care, empowerment, love, spirituality and cultural humility. Previously a program director at GLIDE Foundation and other renowned organizations, I have tried and true experience working with adults and youth alike to support them through difficult times and to create successful plans for their future.
If you're interested in holding a workshop I will customize the topic to fit your needs. Pricing varies upon request.
- Cultural Competence vs. Cultural Humility - Learninig how to allow others to become their own cultural experts
- Microaggressions - Explores how subtle prejudices show up and and the ways it impacts relationships
- Dismantling Identity - Focuses on how identity is formulated and the importance of dismantling false identities
- Educators and Parents - Introduces concrete ways to encourage and support young women
- Get Real! - Geared toward helping young adults (ages 18-24) identify and organize their dreams, priorities and goals